About Me

I am currently a juniorat the University of South Alabama, though the school year is almost over. I am majoring in Secondary Education and English. I will be a great high school English teacher and I know that I would enjoy it.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

School Year Winding Down

Dazed
With only a few more weeks of school left, EDM 310 students are scurrying. Dazed and not a little freaked out, students look through checklists and the class syllabus to make sure all projects are finished. As I looked through everything that we have learned and completed, I am amazed. This class has driven me half crazy but I must say that it has made me even more excited about teaching. I have learned new and fun ways to incorporate technology into my future classroom. Not only will I have fun making lessons, but my students will enjoy learning and hopefully want to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment